canaan vistor info
7 posts
6 users
2k+ views
crunchy
November 12, 2008
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts

great new site for canaan vistor info. pretty comprehensive info of the area including davis/thomas. hypno coffee just moved to davis tho smile

http://www.visitcanaan.com/
David
November 12, 2008
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
Pretty sweet site. Thanks for posting.
JimK - DCSki Columnist
November 13, 2008
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
Existing site that has been updated..
http://www.skithevalley.com/
skiTLINE
November 13, 2008
Member since 12/15/2004 🔗
230 posts
Thats a really nice site.
fishnski
November 13, 2008
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
I just overheard a lady at my bank down here in wilmington,NC talking to a bank teller about a wonderful place she & family had just discovered & fell in love with.."My kids were playing in Snow well over your boots 2 weeks ago..would you believe that?" "The place had Deer in the front yard & Chipmunks running around,with beautuful soft rising mtns all around you!"... It was near Elkins,WV...In this Valley..

Now you know the rest of the story!
skiTLINE
November 13, 2008
Member since 12/15/2004 🔗
230 posts
Originally Posted By: fishnski
I just overheard a lady at my bank down here in wilmington,NC talking to a bank teller about a wonderful place she & family had just discovered & fell in love with.."My kids were playing in Snow well over your boots 2 weeks ago..would you believe that?" "The place had Deer in the front yard & Chipmunks running around,with beautuful soft rising mtns all around you!"... It was near Elkins,WV...In this Valley..

Now you know the rest of the story!

Our little secret will not be a secret much longer frown
TGV
November 13, 2008
Member since 11/13/2008 🔗
337 posts
Thanks. I am glad that you are enjoying the site.
Let me know if you'd like to see anything in particular on the site: just email me directly: ludovic@visitcanaan.com

The site will be "live" and released to the public on Thanksgiving day. It's basically the result of 3+ years of work on mapping.

More trails, more free maps, more downloads...
Just tell your friends - updated everyday, 365 days a year, and always looking for that photo of the day.

Cheers!

Ludovic (vic)

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?