ok, to summarize:
* yes, you do have to get there asap. Zuma is southern exposure and a bit rocky, won't last forever.
* the condo was better than it looked and it was 30s walk to the hot tub and 120s walk to the lift. for real.
* it was a really good week. no big storms, but frequent light showers and the one sunshine day. good town, good vibes all around.
* #1 girl sprained ankle on Monday - skied into a lift tower. Returned to form on Friday.
* #1 boy sprained elbow on Wednesday - double black tiger run at breck. Returned to form on Friday.
* #2 girl can now exit lift solo and will ski in the trees.
* Brain buckets all around - p.c. guilt, but I am getting used to it. Good thing in 30 mph wind at 11,300' as well.