Snowshoe 12/18 or 12/19?
7 posts
4 users
3k+ views
4 users
3k+ views
I'm thinking of making a daytrip to snowshoe from harrisonburg either tomorrow or wednesday, any reports on road conditions? I imagine tomorrow would be a better ski day but wed looks alright weather wise. Best guesses?
i can't imagine road conditions be anything to worry about. so the sooner the better
go git 'er done! and don't forget to submit a full report with skiing conditions and pictures 
http://www.wvdot.com/14_roadconditions/14_roadcond.cfm
I always check this site before heading out. Have a great time and see you up there wednesday.
I always check this site before heading out. Have a great time and see you up there wednesday.
Yeah, I always check wvdot too.... they just dont have the roads I take listed! Gonna try 33w - 220 south - 84/92 - 66 up into snowshoe. Is not as direct but has least number of switchbacks and hill descents. Gonna try and make it happen tomorrow, should be blue skies.
oh yeah... got free lift ticket with 4 12packs of coke @ kroger - don't forget to get yours.
Originally Posted By: nexjg
oh yeah... got free lift ticket with 4 12packs of coke @ kroger - don't forget to get yours.
can you tell us more about this deal, when does it end? any black out dates, any limit on how many tics you can get? what krogers/what states?
thx.
I've seen em at all the krogers I've been to in VA, is any day through 12/20 and any day 3/3 to end of season, and weekdays only 1/2 through 3/2 excluding 1/18,1/21 2/15, 2/18. Is an annual deal and lots of people I know get them - $11 in soda, free ticket
They say its one ticket per kroger card, but I knew people in the past who got more than that, course would be easy to borrow somebody else's card.

