House members needed for 7 Springs.
4 posts
3 users
1k+ views
MattM
October 1, 2007
Member since 03/1/2006 🔗
23 posts
We are looking for 6 to 7 more people to join our "ski house" for the '07-'08 season. I should say it's actually a ski in, ski out condo located in Meadow Ridge. This will be the 10th year this group has rented the condo and my 3rd as a member.

It's $800 for a full share membership and we have the condo from December 1st to April 1st. This is a great way to meet people. We are shooting for a total of 18 to 19 members. Now that doesn't mean that everyone shows up every weekend, but you could if you wanted. On average I would say that 10 to 12 people show up. However, on holiday weekends the house can fill up. We usually send out an e-vite every week so everyone has an idea of who is coming and to arrange car pools. Beds are on a "first come, first served" basis and members have priority over guests.

This is a really a good group of people and we have tons of fun. You should probably know quiet hours are from 3am to 10am. I would say the age range of the group is from the mid 20s to early 40s and the M/F ratio is pretty much even.

If your interested PM me or if you have questions please post and I'll try to answer them.

Thanks
Matt
MattM
October 6, 2007
Member since 03/1/2006 🔗
23 posts
Bump to the top.
SCWVA
October 8, 2007
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
MattM,

No takers? You need to hit up the Dewey Beach crowd. The same people who rent group houses at Dewey, rent houses at 7 Springs. I had friends that did the Dewey/7-springs deal for many years. I always had a blast whenever I went up and stayed with them.
SkiBumMSP
October 9, 2007
Member since 12/8/2004 🔗
224 posts
Is that $800 per year, or just a one-time. If 7 springs was not so darn far away, plus that I am already committed to the ski patrol, I'd may have considered it.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?