Wintergreen Spring Saver Ski & Ride Passes
4 posts
4 users
1k+ views
Scott - DCSki Editor
March 6, 2007
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
I just posted a Bargain Tracker entry describing $99 "Spring Saver Ski & Ride Passes" Wintergreen Resort just began selling. The passes provide unlimited skiing and riding from now through the end of the ski season.

I think this is a great idea, and I would encourage other resorts to offer something similar. Offering a heavily discounted season pass towards the end of the ski season might be the ticket to keeping visitors coming to the slopes. All too often, mid-Atlantic resorts close when skier visits run out, not when the snow runs out.
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
March 6, 2007
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
I have noticed other post about similar deals at the SnowTime resorts, and Snowshoe has a special offering if you buy next year's discounted ski pass now, you can use it for the rest of this ski season.
The Colonel
bousquet19 - DCSki Supporter 
March 6, 2007
Member since 02/23/2006 🔗
778 posts
Quote:

I just posted a Bargain Tracker entry describing $99 "Spring Saver Ski & Ride Passes" Wintergreen Resort just began selling. The passes provide unlimited skiing and riding from now through the end of the ski season.

I think this is a great idea, and I would encourage other resorts to offer something similar. Offering a heavily discounted season pass towards the end of the ski season might be the ticket to keeping visitors coming to the slopes. All too often, mid-Atlantic resorts close when skier visits run out, not when the snow runs out.

Liberty-Whitetail-Roundtop is offering a similar deal for $79. Here's the link.

Woody
bktim
March 7, 2007
Member since 06/14/2006 🔗
32 posts
Here is Blue Knob's special. Ski or board the month of March 2007 for FREE when you purchase a 2007-08 season pass. Season passes are now on sale $299 for Adults, $249 for Juniors/Seniors (65-75) and $129.50 for Seniors ages 76 and older, plus a $10 processing fee. Offer expires March 31, 2007.
Ski Good or Eat Wood,
BKTim

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.