TLine weather next 5 days...
8 posts
5 users
2k+ views
skiTLINE
February 22, 2007
Member since 12/15/2004 🔗
230 posts
If this is the bad part of winter then I am ok with it. Heading up tomorrow afternoon.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?CityName=Davis&state=WV&site=PBZ
crunchy
February 22, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
i think theyve had some rain and above freezing temps during the day recently, but looks like you could be gettin some freshies keep us posted on how things are, cause thats my new favorite local place and have no reservations driving the extra few hours each way
fishnski
February 22, 2007
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Hey, New Crunch on the Block...Its Snowing & 24 degrees right now! 2 to 4 with isolated amounts up to a half foot! Fri & Sat are GAR-UN-TEED!.....could get "Crunchy" Sun..(sleet/Rain)
fishnski
February 23, 2007
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Half a foot.1 so far as of 7 am ..Weekend looking better with earlier thoughts of a washout to more of a Snow/sleet event for Sat nite into sun with a changeover to rain sun aft & then right back to snow in the eve.....& the beat goes on!
tempfishnski
February 23, 2007
Member since 09/16/2006 🔗
66 posts
7 to 9 inches up at the Valley that continues to defy all F-Casts! Still snowing acording to the Sods webcam...The Oficial valley floor NWS OBS guy CKed in with 9 inches(7 am) allthough I think someone should CK his snow tube because it seems a little high...Tucker Co chamber of commerce Involved??...A Half Foot F-cast for lake Tahoe will make the Nat News But even with over a half foot from the valley north to the PA spots...most folks never hear of it.....Even DC ski seems Bored with these Snowstorms...Life goes on in the Alpps & MPC & all that Vert Justs sits & gathers Powder!
crunchy
February 23, 2007
596 posts
Quote:

Even DC ski seems Bored with these Snowstorms..

Im not! your reports have me salivating to head back there this weekend And I damn sure will if I can find someone to cover my 'on-call' duties for work this weekend!
Clay
February 23, 2007
Member since 04/11/2006 🔗
555 posts
I'm not either!!! But every time somebody talks about it, somebody else talks about forbidden topics and then I get in trouble .

Heading out the door within the hour!

Clay
crunchy
February 23, 2007
596 posts
if anyone is into goin to TLine tommorrow, drop me a line because ive managed to have someone cover my "on-call"

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?