Operation Thank You at Whitetail? Feb. 7-8th
4 posts
3 users
1k+ views
chadinsomd
February 1, 2007
Member since 02/26/2006 🔗
6 posts
Hello all, Just wondering if anyone is going to be at Whitetail on Feb. 7th or 8th for their Operation Thank You. They are offering a free lift ticket for any military, police or firefighter with proper I.D. I called there, and it is valid from open to close. I am active duty Navy stationed in southern Maryland and 5 of my co-workers and I will be up there on the 8th. Some of us will be arriving when they open, others are coming up a bit later, but we'll all probably stay until closing at 10 p.m. Just wanted to let everyone know about this really nice deal from them. The lift ticket is a $50.00 value, it's a really good deal.
Thanks,
Chad Rice
Aaron
February 1, 2007
Member since 01/12/2005 🔗
54 posts
I'll be there on Feb. 7 using the last of my free lift tickets I got at various events earlier this year.
SCWVA
February 2, 2007
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
Chad,

Thanks for your service to our country. We need more good people like yourself.
chadinsomd
February 6, 2007
Member since 02/26/2006 🔗
6 posts
You are welcome. I am proud to serve. I have been in now for about 12 years. I am a Submariner but am stationed at a Naval Air Station here in southern Maryland (I work in communications, so it relates to what I am doing here). I am a fairly experienced skier but am really excited to have a few of my friends come up with me on Thursday who have never skied before.... I get to teach them and hopefully they'll be hooked as well after that!
Thanks,
Chad

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?