BAWALKER's Post Don't Count!!!???
4 posts
4 users
2k+ views
4 users
2k+ views
Scott or anyone else who knows the answer.
BAWALKER has posted three messages in the last 90 minutes but all say they are message 1002!
What gives?
The Colonel
BAWALKER has posted three messages in the last 90 minutes but all say they are message 1002!
What gives?
The Colonel

Got to leave enough mystery so one day I can build up a legend on this site. 

Usually on a board like this, your user info is updated on all posts - so when he posted his first msg back this evening it was 1000 (and all messages on the board that he has posted). Now he has posted 2 more, so they all show up as 1002.
At least I THINK that's the way it works,
Clay
Edit: And now he has posted 2 more, so they all show 1004 (keeping a running total
)
At least I THINK that's the way it works,
Clay
Edit: And now he has posted 2 more, so they all show 1004 (keeping a running total
)

