Extremeallsport Kudos
6 posts
4 users
1k+ views
Bumps
November 24, 2006
Member since 12/29/2004 🔗
538 posts
Had to go trade in my kid's snowboard boots from last year(he went up two sizes sheeeez). Pete accepted the trade-in with no issues and gave us a heck of a deal again this year. I don't know how he stays in business.
Clay
November 24, 2006
Member since 04/11/2006 🔗
555 posts
Pete,
Where is he located?

Thanks,
Clay
comprex
November 24, 2006
Member since 04/11/2003 🔗
1,326 posts

Is this the guy in Chantilly? I just came across his listing today as I was looking for SMS clothing retailers.

What lines does he carry?
wojo
November 25, 2006
Member since 01/17/2005 🔗
333 posts
I know lots of people who use Pete, I bought my ski's and am going to buy a board. Pete says low rent, low advertising is what does it. Fun to talk to. I think he is the classic small busines we should patronize.

Plan on going later today.
Bumps
November 25, 2006
538 posts
4008 C. Walney Road Chantilly, VA. He normally has a web site but apparently its down. Ask him about it I'm sure he will explain why. His ski/board selection tends to be somewhat ecliptic from what I can tell. I do remember spyder and marker ski wear So far I've only bought board stuff from him for my son. Someone passed on his shop to me last year. He set my kid up with a real board, not one of these flimsy pos most other shops seme to have for kids and set it up for us right there. Of course he has a sale going on this weekend and its a small store so you may need to patient.
Bumps
December 26, 2013 (edited December 26, 2013)
538 posts

It has to be three or four years since I bought my sons last board here. Pete went out of business, but I still remember him telling me the board was a little long, but is high quality and should carry him into college And then he can use it as the throw in the back of a car board. It was a top of line head board. Well the strap broke last week and me and my 1st year college son could not get one locally. So my son rented and then bought a burton custom x board which he feel in love with. But I was thinking this was the first board since my son was 8 or so we did not buy with Pete. It had been so long, I was struggling to remember's Pete's name, so went back through my threads today to find. I was telling my son when we were outfitting his new board it did not seem right, not to have the running Commentary by Pete on whatever had him spun up that day.  However, I am going to look online for a replacement strap, so he can keep using the head board as his , " let's go, I have a board in the trunk" standby.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?