Whitetail prices
4 posts
3 users
Kahuna613
December 7, 2003
Member since 11/20/2003 🔗
56 posts
Is Whitetail/Liberty really returning their lift ticket prices back to normal on Monday? Isn't that kind of absurd considering how little is open? Do they really think people will pay 60 bucks for rental and tix for a few short green runs? Arghhh.....do they not care about their poor college student customer base?
Scott - DCSki Editor
December 7, 2003
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
Yes, normal midweek prices return on Monday. Whitetail does have Angel Drop open and is running the Whitetail Express. If you ski at Whitetail frequently, the Advantage Card is one way to save money. When I was in college, they used to have a student season pass that was valid midweek (day and night) and weekend/holiday nights. It was pretty cheap, but I'm not sure if they still have that.

Hey, isn't it finals time anyway?

Kahuna613
December 7, 2003
Member since 11/20/2003 🔗
56 posts
Yeah, it is finals time, but my first isnt until wednesday and I was looking to get out and ski sometime this week. But 60 dollars is outrageous for what they have open. I may try to go to Wisp this weekend with their special birthday rates but I have a feeling it will be really crowded. I would love to go on Monday, but I have an afternoon final. Does anyone else have any suggestions for good value skiing? With 40 dollars for rental and lift, Wisp seemed the best, esp. since it has the most open near DC right now. With rain midweek though, things might get a little messed up.
(Anonymous)
December 8, 2003
skied sugar mtn this weekend for $35 + beautiful $35 lodge room 1200' vert fireworks,free demos snow covered hemlocks you cant beat it BUT the lift price goes to 53 this year.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.