Mt. Tremblant in the Summer
3 posts
3 users
2k+ views
3 users
2k+ views
Has anyone ever been to Mt. Tremblant in the Summer? Or at all for that matter. I've never been and while trying to plan a last minute vacation, tremblant came to mind.
Any advice or ideas (things to do, places to stay) would be appreciated.
Any advice or ideas (things to do, places to stay) would be appreciated.
I went there a few years ago in the winter. dint have time to find my old trip report (I will later if you want me to) but here are some pictures from my visit.
Mt. Tremblant
Mt. Tremblant
I have been in the Laurentians in the summer...near Tremblant. Alpine slides, etc. For my money go to Quebec City...visit the attractions in town, then go East to Nastif and Mt. St. Anne. Lots to do, really different.
The Colonel
The Colonel

