Videos of me at Snowbird
6 posts
3 users
1k+ views
BushwackerinPA
June 25, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
short clips that I ripped from a friends homemade DVD.

Taken May 13th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaK1S0Ycf20
bawalker
June 25, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Niiice. Was this somthing someone else made, or one you made? I love the music, whose singing?
bawalker
June 25, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Dangit, now you've got me hunting down snowboarding videos on YouTube. I'll be sitting here watching this till NOvember.
gizmosnow
June 25, 2006
Member since 10/6/2005 🔗
269 posts
Sounds like The Clarks to me (a band out of Pgh who has some great music but has not managed to make it big nationally)
BushwackerinPA
June 25, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
I guided around some older guys that I meet from TGR. they made a 20 min video,sent me the DVD and I just ripped out the parts they got of me. Then the music they had on was all broken up,so I add "The Clarks - Mercury" too bad i didnt have more stuff to finish the song.

Next year I will be filming alot, and of more "interesting" terrain too. Maybe crush could help.....
BushwackerinPA
June 25, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
read above post first but you can usually find their stuff on Limewire. Download first see if you like then buy. You wont be able to find all their stuff online cause not enough people have so buying the CD here not oly helps them out but is the only way of getting everything. They have to greatest hits CDs out one studio and one live. I would recommended either of them. If I get some free time this week, I am going to take all the video and pictures I have and try to make a "complete season video" I ll add some more Clarks stuff if I see fit.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?