Catch of Day TGR's top 5 pictures(56k beware)
3 posts
2 users
BushwackerinPA
June 21, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
since I havent seen JimK post one of these for awhile. I am taking the liberty myself.
these are some of the best shots from the best skiing forums with the best skier photographer around.

The original thread can be found here http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52695 before venturing over there let me warn you that is aunmoderated forum and you are noone untill proven otherwise.
Roger Z
June 21, 2006
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
The first photo (and the one of the guy jumping the cliff in multiple poses) is my favorite, but I am the only one that thinks crawling over blown snowdrifts at the top of a mountain is pretty frickin' insane?
BushwackerinPA
June 21, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
Its TGR everyone has screw loose, that guy in hte picture climbing the very exposesed route is a member know as "Iskibc" he hasnt skied at a resort in years now, all of his turns are earned. Also think about this someone had to be ahead of him to take that picture;).

Next year I will take more picture of my and my buds in Utah, the hike up to the twins peak for me was damn scary the first time. But nothing compared to that picture a of Iskibc scaling that peak.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?