gore-tex pullover ski jacket
3 posts
3 users
1k+ views
(Anonymous)
December 4, 2003
My son has asked for a pullover jacket with zippers under the arm for the last two years and I have had no luck finding one---can anyone direct me to a site to order one???
bawalker
December 4, 2003
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
I remembered seeing something about zippers or vents under the arms in a J.C. Penny ad not too long ago. Maybe they have it on their site?

Also if anyone else here is reading, is there a place I can get Oakley "L-Series" goggles? I have small framed glasses and can't wear contacts so my priority is finding some of those within the next few weeks. No places in Winchester carry them.

Scott - DCSki Editor
December 4, 2003
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
Does it have to be pull-over? I have the North Face Mountain Light jacket, a Gore-Tex shell with zippers under the arms, but it also zips in the front. The Mountain Light is a great ski shell.

I just searched through REI and couldn't find any pullovers (with non-zippered fronts) that included underarm zippers.. I can see why you've had trouble locating them! Maybe you can buy a jacket and sew the front zipper together and claim it's a pullover.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.