gore-tex pullover ski jacket

3 posts
3 users
2k+ views
(Anonymous)
December 4, 2003
My son has asked for a pullover jacket with zippers under the arm for the last two years and I have had no luck finding one---can anyone direct me to a site to order one???
bawalker
December 4, 2003
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,552 posts
I remembered seeing something about zippers or vents under the arms in a J.C. Penny ad not too long ago. Maybe they have it on their site?

Also if anyone else here is reading, is there a place I can get Oakley "L-Series" goggles? I have small framed glasses and can't wear contacts so my priority is finding some of those within the next few weeks. No places in Winchester carry them.

Scott DCSki Editor
December 4, 2003
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,362 posts
Does it have to be pull-over? I have the North Face Mountain Light jacket, a Gore-Tex shell with zippers under the arms, but it also zips in the front. The Mountain Light is a great ski shell.

I just searched through REI and couldn't find any pullovers (with non-zippered fronts) that included underarm zippers.. I can see why you've had trouble locating them! Maybe you can buy a jacket and sew the front zipper together and claim it's a pullover.