Where is Everybody? Jimmy??
6 posts
4 users
2k+ views
4 users
2k+ views
I can not remember the last time I saw the DCSki and Resort Discussion areas without a post for a whole day? Did I miss the "abandon ship" command?!
The Colonel
The Colonel

Colonel,
We're here!
Come on over to tbe Ben & Jerry's thread on Letters to the Editor. (Well, that's what the highjacked thread is now
)
-Warren-
We're here!
Come on over to tbe Ben & Jerry's thread on Letters to the Editor. (Well, that's what the highjacked thread is now
)-Warren-

Quote:
I can not remember the last time I saw the DCSki and Resort Discussion areas without a post for a whole day? Did I miss the "abandon ship" command?!
The Colonel![]()
I actually spent all day yesterday working
.Don't worry, it's not likely to happen again.

Murphy,
OK, come back... come back from dark side.
Just follow my voice back to the light of DCSki
You do realize that work is a nasty four letter word
-Warren-
OK, come back... come back from dark side.
Just follow my voice back to the light of DCSki

You do realize that work is a nasty four letter word

-Warren-

Quote:
Murphy,
OK, come back... come back from dark side.![]()
Just follow my voice back to the light of DCSki
You do realize that work is a nasty four letter word
-Warren-![]()
Thanks Warren, that was a close one. But with 3 posts in the last 2 hours I think I'm well on my way to recovery.

Wow, this is bad. I didn't make any turns last weekend but I did hike up to a glacier and stand in front of it while it hurled rocks at me. It was very dramatic- my Miur moment for the year. Maybe next time I'll have a Darwin moment and get crushed.
But Jimmy, I think at times like this the only thing to do is grab a beer, fire up the barbeque, and break out the Untopic.
But Jimmy, I think at times like this the only thing to do is grab a beer, fire up the barbeque, and break out the Untopic.


