What are you favorite toilets at Snowshoe?
7 posts
7 users
Rich
March 2, 2006
Member since 11/30/2000 🔗
194 posts
Thanx Murphy for this thread. LOL

Black Run Sugar House lower Silver Creek.

P.S. - wish they'd do like in Europe and just have Rest Room - not men's and women's. We're such prudes in the US.
Murphy
March 2, 2006
Member since 09/13/2004 🔗
618 posts
Quote:

Thanx Murphy for this thread. LOL

Black Run Sugar House lower Silver Creek.

P.S. - wish they'd do like in Europe and just have Rest Room - not men's and women's. We're such prudes in the US.

Nice choice. Single occupancy gives that feeling of home that really allows you to sit back and relax. Hardly any one ever there either. Similar in construction to the bathroom at the Boat House but with out the line waiting at the door. Nothing worse than trying to blame it on the guy before you when you now they've been waiting on you for the last 10 minutes...not that I would know.
tgd
March 2, 2006
Member since 07/15/2004 🔗
585 posts
Quote:

Be careful what you wish for... when you go to a concert or sporting event, I'm sure you've noticed there's never a line at the men's room. Can't say the same for the ladies.
kwillg6
March 2, 2006
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,074 posts
Are we bored or what??? I had to at least check this post to find out what it's about. But I guess I can "toilet." Not that I get "flushed" or anything...but this thread needs to be "tanked."
warren
March 2, 2006
Member since 07/31/2003 🔗
485 posts
Well, we just HAD to go there didn't we

-Warren-
jimmy
March 2, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
I had to go somewhere ; didja know up at mont tremblant it's pronounced toy-lay?
MangyMarmot
March 3, 2006
Member since 12/25/2002 🔗
183 posts
I like dropping the kids off at the pool behind any sizable shrub slopeside....

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.