Room in Snowshoe Condo Feb 10, 11, 12
4 posts
2 users
1k+ views
Swimmer
February 4, 2006
Member since 02/3/2005 🔗
143 posts
I rented a 1 bedroom condo at Silvercreek and the people I rented it with bailed. As a result, I have a one bedroom condo with just myself for the weekend. I'd be more than happy to share space with some folks.

I know I chirped up about the negative Snowshoe comments and all that, I realize Snowshoe has it's drawbacks. However, if I can get three other people to join me it would be down to 72/day for 3 days/2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket with ski in/out from Silvercreek. Pool, hot tub, bar all within staggering distance of each other. Not bad for a weekend out of town

Expected snowfall at Snowshoe is around the low double digits this weekend with continued snow making weather for the rest of the week...come get it while the getting is good. You don't even have to ski with me if you don't want to. I am just looking for help with room cost.

Steve
email at firemt@yahoo.com
Swimmer
February 5, 2006
Member since 02/3/2005 🔗
143 posts
Plenty of room left, come on out and join me.

steve
firemt@yahoo.com
Swimmer
February 7, 2006
Member since 02/3/2005 🔗
143 posts
One last bump, still looking for people, come on folks. Yes it's expensive if you run solo, but as a group sharing a room the cost is cheaper than anything around with good accomadations and the most territory of any local resort.

Steve
firemt@yahoo.com
rmcva
February 13, 2006
Member since 01/28/2004 🔗
187 posts
Swimmer - nice meeting you over by Cupp Run on Saturday. Hopefully you found some folks to share your expenses. I came back today and when I checked the Shoe's site, their storm total was 19" - not bad!

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.