Tline's Snow Report
2 posts
2 users
1k+ views
SCWVA
February 1, 2006
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
Has anybody checked Tline's snow report on the web this am? They have not updated their report since Monday. Don't most real ski areas update their reports by say 8am?

Back in early December after one of the snows, I was going to head up to Tline, but after waiting until 8:30 am for Tline to update their report I decided to head to Wisp.

I even called Tline at 8:30am and they couldn't tell me what slopes were going to be open.(I was hoping OTW was open):(

Am I expecting too much out of Tline? Is T-line not in the skiing/boarding business?

I spent my $ elsewhere, because someone at T-line couldn't get their A$$ out of bed.
kwillg6
February 1, 2006
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
I agree that their web site needs updated twice a day. I don't know who is in charge of doing that, but I do know that they are understaffed in the business office...heck they are understaffed at the lifts too. Last Saturday the mountain manager was out holding chairs at the lifts. Maybe we should make it a point ot tell them in person. I think the owner thinks he's saving a few bucks by doing this but he doesn't realize how bad it makes him look.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?