<quote>After a big storm, say two feet or more, the wind blows all the snow off of neighboring ***** Mountain directly to *****'s more deserving terrain and more deserving skiers.</quote>
Wish the reviewer was a bit more candid!
Give you three hints.
1) Same state as Smugg's to Stowe.
2) K-Mart is not involved.
3) *Less-deserving* mountain has created some controversial special-privilege (and very expensive) programs / organizations.
1. Same as Smuggs and Stowe: Vermont
2. K-Mart not involved: Near Bennington (they had the common sense to tell the slave-labor company to buzz off)
3. Special Privileges: Stratton? Intrawest introduced the Deer Valley-like clubs where you plunk down 25K and get head-of-the-line privileges in this most-expensive-lift-ticket-in-the-USA resort.
Would it be Stratton to Bromley?
Actually the K-Mart hint was to eliminate a possible Killington (aka K-Mart) to Pico guess. Wouldn't surprise me that most Vermont towns would try to oppose K-Mart and Wal-Mart.
Still the alternatives would be Mt Snow and Okemo, and both are implausible both geographically and as to terrain.