<quote>After a big storm, say two feet or more, the wind blows all the snow off of neighboring ***** Mountain directly to *****'s more deserving terrain and more deserving skiers.</quote>
Wish the reviewer was a bit more candid!
Give you three hints.
1) Same state as Smugg's to Stowe.
2) K-Mart is not involved.
3) *Less-deserving* mountain has created some controversial special-privilege (and very expensive) programs / organizations.
1. Same as Smuggs and Stowe: Vermont
2. K-Mart not involved: Near Bennington (they had the common sense to tell the slave-labor company to buzz off)
3. Special Privileges: Stratton? Intrawest introduced the Deer Valley-like clubs where you plunk down 25K and get head-of-the-line privileges in this most-expensive-lift-ticket-in-the-USA resort.
Would it be Stratton to Bromley?
Actually the K-Mart hint was to eliminate a possible Killington (aka K-Mart) to Pico guess. Wouldn't surprise me that most Vermont towns would try to oppose K-Mart and Wal-Mart.
Still the alternatives would be Mt Snow and Okemo, and both are implausible both geographically and as to terrain.
Join the conversation by logging in.
Don't have an account? Create one here.