Snowshoe Demo Days
12 posts
6 users
2k+ views
ScotS244
December 5, 2005
Member since 01/29/2004 🔗
122 posts
Is anyone here planning on hitting the Demo Day on Friday? I'm going to roll up early on Thursday so I can get a full day in before the crowd hits. I'll likely be working the Demo for a few hours on Friday, skiing the rest of the time, then partying that night with the SC crew. I'll ski a bit on Saturday and roll back to NoVa. So, who's going? Anyone arranged for lodging and/or need help with that? Lets go!
dtqjr
December 5, 2005
Member since 12/5/2001 🔗
15 posts
Going down just for the day on Friday. Is Friday usually crowded?
powhound
December 5, 2005
Member since 03/31/2005 🔗
7 posts
I have a group of seven going to the shoe this weekend. I am looking for some people to party with. We are a fun group, and I am also looking for some ski friends. Most of the guys going are intermediate at best, slow for me. We are at Treetop. What company are you with? PM me and we can get together.
ScotS244
December 5, 2005
122 posts
I'm all for it Powhound. First turns of the year for me so I'll try not to overdo it. Ah hell, who am I kidding? Ski until my legs fall off and then drink the pain away. Check your mailbox.
warren
December 6, 2005
Member since 07/31/2003 🔗
485 posts
I'll be there starting Thursday evening/night. I'm staying at the Treetop complex. We're there until Sunday afternoon. I plan on stopping by your table on Friday so I can get my Demo daze tag. It's a LOT quieter on Friday. I'll be wearing my DCSki pin so if you see me, say hi

-Warren-
powhound
December 6, 2005
7 posts
Guys,

We should try to have a DC apres one day. Let's say friday after the lifts close. Meet where there is a happy hour. Does the Junction have one?

Let me know
POWPOW
December 6, 2005
Member since 05/10/2005 🔗
124 posts
Quote:

I have a group of seven going to the shoe this weekend. I am looking for some people to party with. We are a fun group, and I am also looking for some ski friends. Most of the guys going are intermediate at best, slow for me. We are at Treetop. What company are you with? PM me and we can get together.

Need clarification! Are you saying that you all are intermediate partiers? If so my clan would be WAY to much for you! They are for sure on the advanced party plan
Reisen
December 6, 2005
Member since 01/25/2005 🔗
368 posts
I'm planning on being there. It's looking like I'll head up early Friday morning and try to get there around opening. If conditions are good, I'll ski Friday, Saturday, and maybe even Sunday. Figured I'd stay in Cass or something, since I'll be coming alone, but if anyone has a deal on lodging, or wants to meet up either on the slopes, or apres-ski, let me know.

Scott, I stopped by the Arlington store last night to pick up my demo day ticket, but you weren't around. Talked to Jason a little, are most of you going to be there Friday?
powhound
December 6, 2005
7 posts
Advanced partiers, poor skiers.

See y'all there
ScotS244
December 6, 2005
122 posts
Yes, Ski Chalet will represent with a decent group of skiers/boarders there on Friday. Advanced partiers, eh? I'm smelling a massive game of flip-cup coming on...

GET SOME!!
powhound
December 6, 2005
7 posts
Thursday 9pm at the junction or another place of your choice. Let me know, We will start the weekend off right.
Look me up, it will be a large group. Shouldn't be hard to spot.
ScotS244
December 8, 2005
122 posts
Sounds good. I'll be relatively easy to spot. I'll be wearing a blue Snowbird ball cap, 6'3" with a goatee and longish hair. Also, if you're carrying two-way radios we'll be using frequency code 521. See y'all at the Shoe. I'm leaving Alexandria in a few minutes.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.