Epic Ski Academy East
5 posts
3 users
1k+ views
mrhazmat
December 3, 2005
Member since 12/7/2000 🔗
47 posts
Hi everyone, I know many here also read and post on Epicski, I was just wondering if any of you are planning on attending the Eastern academy at Stowe the weekend of 17-18 DEC. I for one am flying up on Fri the 16th, and it would be very nice to run into and ski with some fellow DCSki followers.

Later,
Doug
BushwackerinPA
December 3, 2005
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
I am goign to be up there for PSIA exam. I should be freeskiing the 18th and going up to stowe and MRG to really freeski on the 21st and 22nd.
mrhazmat
December 3, 2005
Member since 12/7/2000 🔗
47 posts
Cool Bushwacker! Good luck at the PSIA Jam. I will probably be tied up in the workshop on the 18th but I'll look out for ya and who knows? BTW you and MRG are probably a match made in heaven Don't know if you've been there before but I think its your kind of place.

Doug
BushwackerinPA
December 3, 2005
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
I have been there 3 days so far, yes you are correct it is my favorite place in the state to ski, with stowe,Jay, and smuggs close behind.

Yeah on the 18th I doubt we are at stowe, are Exam is at flatton(ugh) and will probably ski magic to warm up the day before. If hang out for till the middle of the week I would love to ski MRG with some of the Dcskier as long as you guys are cool with not stopping.
therusty
December 3, 2005
Member since 01/17/2005 🔗
422 posts
I'm signed up for ESA. I'll be at Killington the 10th-16th.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?