PA Ski area discounts
4 posts
3 users
2k+ views
jimmy
November 4, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
$30.21 for a lift ticket at the PA ski area of your choice. They're sold in books of 24. Contact:

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a great summer........

Winter is almost here again....Ready for some skiing....

The 2005 - 2006 Dedicated Skier brochure is ready and being sent to the printers right now. We wanted to give you all a first glance at the brochure and apply for your Dedicated booklet now if you would like. The price of this year's Dedicated Skier booklet is $725.00. You can download the application and fax or mail to the office. Please do not call in until you receive the original brochure because the brochures are just getting printed and I don't have the applications yet.

You all know that if you bought last year you have the first option to buy again this year until Friday, October 14, 2005. After this date any left over booklets will be opened up to the public and you could lose your booklet.

HURRY AND RESERVE YOUR BOOKLET TODAY OR BEFORE OCTOBER 14th.....

If you have any questions, contact the office.

Kelly Dixon
Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association
PO BOX 27
White Haven PA 18661
570-443-0963
570-443-0388 Fax
JimK - DCSki Columnist
November 4, 2005
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,963 posts
A different deal: I got a few promotional brochures recently from my local ski store put out by SKI PA, the org that promotes skiing throughout the state of Pennsylvania. On the back of the brochure there is a $5 off coupon for a single lift ticket, good any day/any PA ski area all season. Not much, but every little bit helps. Anybody else see this or know if it can be had by all off their website?
http://www.skipa.com/
jimmy
November 8, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
JimK, i just followed your link to skipa and that is PA Ski Area Assoc's website. there's no info on dedicated skier deal on the site but if anyone is interested, call them or pm me and i'll email you the application.
SCWVA
November 11, 2005
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
Another Deal - My kids are selling one of the coupon books through their school. The book is called "Kid Stuff and more..." it costs $25. The book has the following ski related coupons:

WT/RT/SL - Buy a midweek 8hr Jr. ticket and get a free 8hr adult ticket
CV - Buy on get one free midweek lift ticket
Bryce - Free Child's midweek ticket with adult ticket.
BK - Buy one get one free snow tubing pass Sunday through Thursday.

For me, the WT coupon will pays for the book. I will also use the CV coupon.

The company is out of PA. I couldn't find a website for them, but their phone # is 1-888-404-KIDS(5437)

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.