3 posts
2 users
1k+ views
Scott - DCSki Editor
October 9, 2003
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
Hi folks!

A new ski magazine is launching this fall.. And unlike others, it will focus exclusively on east coast skiing. Eastern Slopes magazine is set to hit newstands in November, and you'll find plenty of coverage of Mid-Atlantic resorts as well as our neighbors up north. (You might even see some contributions from some of your DCSki colleagues.)

Eastern Slopes is currently soliciting "letters to the Editor" to publish in the first issue or two. Usually, articles in a magazine prompt readers to write in, but because the magazine is brand new and not yet on newsstands, they're looking for folks bold enough to submit letters now. So -- have a question about the magazine? Care to comment on an issue affecting Mid-Atlantic or east coast skiing? Here's your chance to have your comment published in one of the first issues.

If you'd like to submit a letter to the editor, please send me a note at scott@dcski.com. I'll then send you the e-mail address of the magazine's Features Editor so you can fire off you letter. I imagine they'll need your name and city.

Thanks!

- Scott

(Anonymous)
October 9, 2003
Scott - do you have an address or website information for the new magazine?
Thanks
Scott - DCSki Editor
October 13, 2003
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
The web site for Eastern Slopes will be at www.easternslopes.com, but it's not live just yet. There's an e-mail address for the Editor listed on the web site right now as a placeholder.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?