7 Springs hotel - floor/room preference?
3 posts
3 users
1k+ views
janej
October 14, 2004
Member since 09/20/2004 🔗
42 posts
I booked a group trip to 7 Springs. I was told we can request room/floor. Of course, a request is not a guarantee. Is it necessary? Any room/floor to avoid?

Many thanks for your help,

Jane
SeaRide
October 14, 2004
Member since 03/11/2004 🔗
237 posts
A guy at work stayed on the third floor and took great pictures from the room ( w/ balcony?). I think the room was facing away from the lights at night or should I say far left side of the Front face when facing the slopes.
Not sure if the first floor is more noisy with sounds from the crowds or the snowguns.
I would go for third floor or higher. I like the snow scenery more than people watching but that's me.
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
October 14, 2004
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
I have stayed at Seven Springs several times over the past few years. I prefer the main lodge versus the rooms in the older portion of the hotel. I prefer to be on a higher floor. I have stayed slopeside, which cost extra, and on the back side. I am not really sure slopeside is worth the difference unless you are going to be observing someone on the slopes, or have a nonskier. Otherwise you will be out of your room for most of the daylight hours. In the lower, older portion of the hotel there is a center hall on either the second or third floor that I would imagine to be quite noisey as this is the primary route between the food, fun, shopping areas in the hotel and the ski slopes and the main hirgher rise hotel portion.
Good luck,
The Colonel

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?