4 posts
2 users
2k+ views
Cliff
October 3, 2004
Member since 09/21/2004 🔗
22 posts
Hi guys and girls I want to sell some stuff so here is what i have

Salomon ERA 158cm Rode 2x last season because i liked my salomon Prospect. There is no base damage, no top sheet damage still in original bag with tags It retailed last season for $599.00 i am asking $350.00

Salomon F22 Boots size 9 These boots were sent to me from salomon as a replacement for a pair of F24's. These boots are slightly used the reason i say slightly is because they still have that fresh from the factory boot smell, they come in original box with all tags They retail for $279.00 im asking $160.00

If your not familiar with these high end salomon snowboard products please check www.salomonsports.com

Okie Last but not least!!! I have 8 count them 8 KILLINGTON One adult 1 day lift Vouchers They expire 1/31/2005 and are good ANY DAY Mon- Sunday and i doubt i will be able to make a trip up there before then. So Killington's ticket price is $72.00 per lift ticket i will let these go at Half that so $36.00 a voucher

Contact me @ cliffkauffman@comcast.net
Cliff
October 16, 2004
22 posts
will concider offers
bawalker
October 17, 2004
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Does having a smaller board allow for better/easier turning? I have a 163 Metropolis board and am thinking about going smaller.
Cliff
October 19, 2004
22 posts
how quick a board turns depends on the side cut mainly.But typically a shorter board will turn faster than a longboard. The best way to find a board that you like is to go down to snowshoe for Demo Day in Dec there you can test and ride boards from alot of companies.The ERA Snowboard im selling represents the pinnacle of Salomon board technology, research and development. Experience the benefits of ERA (extended riding applications), and get two independent flex profiles in one board. Salomon's ERA snowboard allows riders to experience the benefits of two boards in one with two independent flex profiles. How, you say? Spaceframe construction and transversal profiling set all new parameters of flex, whoa! - basically a double ended tuning fork shaped spine runs nearly the entire length of the board separating the longitudinal and torsion flex profiles. This means at low speeds the board is soft torsionally creating a more forgiving ride and superb maneuverability - this also translates to less effort having to be applied to the board - an incredible energy saver at the end of a long powder day. At higher speeds when you start leveraging the board and laying on edge it actually stiffens

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?