7 posts
6 users
3k+ views
EasternSkiBum
August 20, 2004
Member since 08/20/2004 🔗
68 posts
I'm not kidding... this just in:

Liberty, Roundtop and Whitetail are offering free class lessons (all abilities) for ages 8 and above from Opening Day until Dec. 24. They will also be offering free class lesson days periodically throughout the season.

They are still offering the $19 learn to ski or ride packages until Dec. 24 as well. Incl... beg. lift, rentals, and beg. class lesson.
JohnL
September 22, 2004
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
BTTT.

I just came across this post. I heard about the free lessons yesterday on Epic.

Would you be able to request specific instructors?
bawalker
September 22, 2004
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Does this include advanced snowboarding lessons?
EasternSkiBum
September 22, 2004
Member since 08/20/2004 🔗
68 posts
As far as requesting instructors... you can always try. There is no guarentee with group lessons. The freebies are strictly group lessons!

Snowboarding .... yes of course. Both ski and board lessons are offered at all the mountains.
snowcone
September 22, 2004
Member since 09/27/2002 🔗
589 posts
Hmmm .. how many skiers make up a group? Maybe with a ready made group we might be able ask for you as instructor?
Cliff
September 22, 2004
Member since 09/21/2004 🔗
22 posts
Hi everybody!! Yes its true!!! Free group lessons!!!! All abilities!!!!!! We try and keep the groups small usually 8 people at the max. Although when we are really packed that goes out the window. Advanced riders welcome to come out and improve your skills!
See you at Liberty!!!!!!
Roy
September 25, 2004
Member since 01/11/2000 🔗
609 posts
I primarily work during the week. If you can come out Mon-Fri, your chances of requesting an instructor or getting smaller classes are greatly increased.

I've also noticed that the first classes (10am, 11am) are usually the most packed. Noon can be tricky. 1pm, 2pm, and 3 pm classes are not as packed and you can get more individualized instruction. This is great if you've never skied before (but I think most people on this site have. Just a guess).

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?