2 posts
2 users
1k+ views
johnfmh - DCSki Columnist
August 15, 2004
Member since 07/18/2001 🔗
1,986 posts
http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2004/08/14/tickets_to_glide/

In one example, American Skiing Co., which owns a half-dozen ski resorts in New England, is offering a new, unlimited season pass valid at its resorts for $599, 50 percent cheaper than the same package last year.

In another deal, the company is selling a pass with 14 so-called ''blackout" dates for $349, 65 percent cheaper than a similar package a year

2-3 trips to NE could easily pay for one of these passes.
shearer519
August 18, 2004
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
149 posts
Last year me and a few pople went up to Vermont for a few days the week after New years and we got an amazing deal. We got a ski and hotel deal for Okemo that came out to be about 70 dollers a night, and the hotel we stayed at was a B and B so that price also included Breakfast. We really only needed to worry about one or two meals to the price we were paying per day. Topping this off the multiday okemo pass was honored at two other resorts nearby. We never got around to them and i cant really remember what the other mountians were but over all it was a very good deal.

While I was up there one of the ski patrollers told me that the week we came (week after New Years) is traditional the least crowded week of the year so if anyone is looking for a good week maybe that is one to consider.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?