Sking with Baby!
3 posts
2 users
1k+ views
JimK - DCSki Columnist
February 5, 2002
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,963 posts
Wintergreen has snowtubing and they allow little ones to ride with grown-ups (some areas don't), not sure about 10 mos though. Wintergreen has indoor pool that I think you get access to if you stay at their properties. Massanutten has tubing and pool too, not sure if they allow babies to ride on same tube with adult? Farther away,
Seven Springs, PA and Snowshoe, WV have a great deal of activities for families. Need to check for decent snow conditions at all resorts right now.
JimK - DCSki Columnist
February 5, 2002
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,963 posts
Wintergreen has snowtubing and they allow little ones to ride with grown-ups (some areas don't), not sure about 10 mos though. Wintergreen has indoor pool that I think you get access to if you stay at their properties. Massanutten has tubing and pool too, not sure if they allow babies to ride on same tube with adult? Farther away,
Seven Springs, PA and Snowshoe, WV have a great deal of activities for families. Need to check for decent snow conditions at all resorts right now.
(Anonymous)
February 6, 2002
I have a 10 month old baby, any suggestion for good resort and snow-tubing in VA, DC and MD they should allow baby on snow tubs and prefer if they have other indoor activity.

Thanks
Ritu

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?