Remember when we didn't rely on snoguns in CV
2 posts
2 users
1k+ views
2 users
1k+ views
Each year it seems we are losing more and more of the natural. it comes in stops and atarts. usually we'll get a big pre-season dump that gets melted by uncharacteristically warm weather.
Is this a cycle or a trend?
I fear the latter
Is this a cycle or a trend?
I fear the latter
On a given year, I am personally seeing more snow... followed by way less snow the next. The only trend that I am seeing here is that the weather around the world is being erratic.
From where I am standing, nothing should surprise us... no matter where we live. Readiness is the key.
Always have your bike ready in early Feb, and always have your skis ready in Sept - but candles & gas stoves should also be on hand 24/7.
From where I am standing, nothing should surprise us... no matter where we live. Readiness is the key.
Always have your bike ready in early Feb, and always have your skis ready in Sept - but candles & gas stoves should also be on hand 24/7.

