SNOWY luau at TL on 1st full day of spring
4 posts
2 users
2k+ views
andy
March 21, 2004
Member since 03/6/2004 🔗
175 posts
The hawaiin dancers have pulled it off again with snow falling & 28 degrees at timberline. The snowy luau lives on!Snowing up at 7springs to.Camelback is going out on top(last day) with falling temps all day with flurries & a 24 to 44" base.Time to play hookie!! The NWS(like that scott?)are calling for snow all day today in canaan vly with up to 2" with a low of 16 tonight.lingering snow showers tomorrow with a high of 30 & another low of 16 leading to a sunny Tue with a high of 42.I don't think we will see this again till next dec.
andy
March 21, 2004
Member since 03/6/2004 🔗
175 posts
I had to put this post back on top.We have italy,colorado,canada,CA & utah posts going on right now Which is all good but as the lucky skiers are getting on the lifts in the WV & PA's laurel highlands its snowing hard & in the low 20's!!
andy
March 21, 2004
Member since 03/6/2004 🔗
175 posts
I see it is 38 degrees & overcast in hagerstown.Just 80 mls ese at canaan vly it has been snowing all day & currently 23 degrees & snowing hard!Sure it is warmer in DC.72 & getting worked to death in the yard by my wife down here in the carolinas!I love these late season powder blasts,Wish i could be there
vesty
March 22, 2004
Member since 02/28/2004 🔗
48 posts
Conditions were perfect on Saturday at Timberline for the Snowy Luau.
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.