Bad Role Model
3 posts
2 users
Bumps
December 20, 2009
Member since 12/29/2004 🔗
538 posts
Double oops today. They had a demo day here at snowshoe. Afer lunch my son got a burton board and I got a set armada skis. The skis were awesome, but no one told us how long we were allowed to have them. It was my first time doing this and we made several runs, probably about two hours. When we turned them in the armada guy was cool, but the burton guy apparently harassed my son saying we were only supposed to do two runs. We would have returned them earlier if they would have told us, didn't really mean to do anything bad here, just was not smart. Now the second one I gave in to temptation. Chocker was closed but every time we went up lift we saw folks skiing it. It was 2 feet of smooth pow pow. My son and I had watched so many people go down we figured they were not enforcing it. Well after an awesome run floating down about 6 inches deep in powder a ski patrol guy a the bottom pulled us and about three others over. He was cool, made us recite the skiers code and gave us a lecture but let us go. Oh well so much for poaching. Its what I get for being a bad role Model. frown grin frown
fishnski
December 20, 2009
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Bad boys..Bad Boys..Wut ya goin to do?..Maybe this run ain't really for you!
Bumps
December 22, 2009
Member since 12/29/2004 🔗
538 posts
Funny!

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.