Add reader rating system and filtering
5 posts
4 users
3k+ views
KevR
December 18, 2009
Member since 01/27/2004 🔗
786 posts
This is basically in response to your stopping the "Watts ..." thread.

I suggest this -- let the silent majority speak by rating each thread.

Then allow users to select a filter level, lower rated threads will either not appear or appear last to them... (a variety of filter options could be explored)
jimmy
December 18, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Give it up KevR, 5700 views, 120 replies. The silent minority has spoken, there are other venues for this kind of crap.
fishnski
December 18, 2009
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
A couple of Nerdy whiney snitches here too....
snowsmith - DCSki Supporter 
December 18, 2009
Member since 03/15/2004 🔗
1,576 posts
Fishnski - you have to learn that not everyone wants to hear your political views or my political views for that matter on this site. While there was a time when I was blasting out political opinions on this site, it got the point where I decided it was a waste of time. Thus you have not seen any from me for a long time. Your not going to change anyone's mind and we know we're not going to change yours.And when personnal insults were getting hurled back and forth, it was no longer enjoyable. I don't come to this site to get angry, I come to escape and think about my skis gliding down that white stuff and hear what you lunk heads have to say about your skis gliding down that white stuff. grin

In any case the point of this web site is SKIING, not someones self righteous politcal opinions which we all have plenty of. Let it go.
Nerdy and whiney but not a snitch.
fishnski
December 18, 2009
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
I was very proud of the fact that we went thru endless posts with a pretty good degree of respect..There were some awesome well thought out Replys that I and most of the other 5700 folks enjoyed...I'm hoping Scott has a chance to read it & he will see that it was quite a good thread. It was ground breaking news not just another cheap shot at the GW believers.The thread didn't get canceled untill you piped in at the next to last post of very many & I could bust loose right now with the way I feel about that but I'm going to just say..Lets drop it!..Lets enjoy our great Ski weather while it lasts..Peace in the Middle East...Thats the Mid Atlantic I'm talkin about!...untill next time cool

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?