Even More Corridor-h Pictures ** DCSki.com Exclusive **
1 post
1 user
bawalker
June 27, 2004
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
 - A really nice sunset view looking at the recently completed Pine Ridge access road. When traveling westbound this will be located on the right hand side of the road.

- This is the lower Pine Ridge access road whose primary function is to connect old Rt 55 with Corridor H. This picture is facing westbound towards Baker. Construction cranes at the McCauley Bridges can be seen in the distance. If the DOT opens a section from Wardensville to Pine Ridge, this is where the section would end putting traffic back onto Rt 55.

- Recently paved stretch of Corridor H at the very top of Pine Ridge facing towards Wardensville. I got out of the car and hiked up to the top to see an awesome view of the valley and mountains. I truely believe the Wardensville side of CH gets the best mountainous views.

- This is at the top of Pine Ridge facing towards Baker. The barrels and cones outline the temporary road connecting old Rt 55 to Pine Ridge Road.

- This is the corner of Corridor H and the access road to get back to Rt 55 at Pine Ridge looking east towards Wardensville. This section was paved last week and painted.

- This is at the intersection of Corridor H and Squirrel Gap road watching as Corridor H slopes right into Wardensville.

- Another favorite picture of mine of me trying to imagine driving into Wardensville on CH early in the morning into the sleepy valley.

- At Squirrel Gap Road and Corridor H facing westward towards Baker. The Lost River Sinks Bridges are about 1.5 mile ahead with old Rt 55 due right.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?