1k+ views
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
June 4, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
I received this email today from the folks at Hidden Valley:

Greetings From The Valley ~
HIDDEN VALLEY NAMES NEW FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER
The resort takes over management of food and beverage services.
A new era is beginning at Hidden Valley Four Seasons Resort, as the resort takes over the management of the food and beverage operations. They have begun by naming Stewart Ireland the Food and Beverage Manager.
Ireland comes to Hidden Valley with more than 30 years of food service experience. His most recent venture was the owner, operator and chef of Ireland Food Service Management Company. "We are happy to have Stew join our team," commented Scott Bender, vice president of resort operations. "He is a true food service professional with the ability to contribute to the organization by developing innovative programs, exceptional food quality and a superior level of guest service."
"I am really looking forward to re-establishing the overall quality of the dining experience at Hidden Valley," stated Ireland. "There is tremendous potential at this property. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the Hidden Valley team. With the vision of the new ownership, I am excited to be here and get started."
The resort has been busy upgrading and enhancing the winter sports facilities, programs and guest experience since The Buncher Company acquired the resort in September 2007. "Taking over the management of the food and beverage service is just another step in moving Hidden Valley forward," added Bender. "We look forward to working with Stew to take the resort's dining and catering services to a new level."

THIS WEEKEND AT MULLIGAN'S BAR & GRILL
Make plans to enjoy the weekly dining specials offered Friday and Saturday nights at Mulligan's Bar & Grill. This week features New York Strip or Grilled Tuna Steak served with roasted broccoli, cheddar potatoes and tossed salad on Friday night. Saturday night, Mulligan's offers the Back Deck Barbecue. This week you can treat yourself to Barbecue Baby Back Ribs or Grilled Italian Sausage, corn-on-the-cob and a variety of sides. Dinner is served on Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and the cost is $16.95.
Check out Mulligan's Bar & Grill, located at the golf course, and stay tuned for a new expanded menu and other exciting changes at Hidden Valley.
For more information on dining, catering and everything Hidden Valley has to offer visit www.hiddenvalleyresort.com, or call 814.443.8000.

The Colonel smile
scootertig
June 4, 2009
Member since 02/19/2006 🔗
365 posts
It's a good sign when a guy named "Stew" is in charge of the food.

I would love stew at lunch while skiing...

aaron
Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
June 5, 2009
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts
Colonel, that's what I was thinking when I read the e-mail.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?