Liberty, 3/13/2009
4 posts
2 users
1k+ views
scootertig
March 13, 2009
Member since 02/19/2006 🔗
365 posts
I'm pretty sure Jana and I will be giving out NCC the last workout of the season tonight. If anyone else is there, look for us! I'll be in my traditional Cloudveil jacket (dark blue), black pants (with an unfortunate rip) and a black helmet. I haven't decided if I'm going to take my Nordicas or last year's Olins (last year FOR ME, anyway... The skis are 6-7 years old, at least). If I had any faith in the bindings, I'd use my 1970's-era K2's that I plan to give to Comprex at some point...

aaron

aaron
KeithT
March 13, 2009
Member since 11/17/2008 🔗
383 posts
I'll be there tonight--core hours of 7-9pm definitely (working whats left of the backside). Red jacket, black helment, North Face black pants, and a orange and grey Camelbak. I have Blue Dynstar Contact 10's but I am sure they will be covered with small mounds of LSGR.
scootertig
March 14, 2009
Member since 02/19/2006 🔗
365 posts
Keith - did someone kind of watch you ski past the patrol shack around 9-ish? I saw someone in a red jacket, but I wasn't sure if it was you (Jana and I discussed whether I should ask if his name was Keith, but I chickened out). We need a way to ID each other on the hill...

aaron
KeithT
March 14, 2009
Member since 11/17/2008 🔗
383 posts
Didn't see you all but that sounds about 99% certain it was me. I was looping the backside and that was probably my last run, or next to the last run, because I was in the car by 9:30.

Next time (year) I will wear my daughters Panda Bear helmet cover for ID.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.