March 9 Timberline Pics
3 posts
3 users
bawalker
April 1, 2004
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
While I was posting pictures, I thought I would post some from my T-Line trip back on March 9 after the area got 14" or so of snow that weekend. This was probably some of the best conditions I had seen since the second week of January.

Considering it's the end of the season, enjoy these pics till next year!

-
Timberline blowing snow full force in mid March!!

-
My first lift ride of the morning around 10:15 with snow falling hard. (Notice the lack of riders/skiiers. It was paradise to have for myself.)

-
After about two hours of non-stop riding I decided to crash and rest a bit on Upper Dew Drop. Notice the fresh powder covering my board. [Smile]

-
No, this isn't me. Just someone I captured while I was hanging out in Lower Dew Drop.

-
Looking down the infamous Salamander which was closed that day. But still, a picture perfect sight.

-
Thunderdraft with INSANE amounts of ungroomed powder.

-
Looking out over one of the best views from one of the best mountains in the Mid-Atlantic to see an impending snow storm coming.
snowbird
April 1, 2004
Member since 02/28/2004 🔗
51 posts
how do you get pics to post in there????????
andy
April 1, 2004
Member since 03/6/2004 🔗
175 posts
Thanks a lot..I had just come to peace with myself over the end of the season..& now with watching the snow drop up there on the radar & these pics I'm miserable again!
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?