levelninesports.com
5 posts
5 users
2k+ views
wojo
February 15, 2009
Member since 01/17/2005 🔗
333 posts
Anyone use http://www.levelninesports.com/ . I am in the market for new skis and was thinking of using them for my purchase. How is there customer service, shipping, etc.? Feed back appreciated.
Leo
February 15, 2009
Member since 11/15/2005 🔗
356 posts
Both of my brothers bought skis from level nine in the last year or so. Both of them were very happy with prices, customer service, shipping time, etc. They recommend them highly.

Good luck.
skier219
February 16, 2009
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
They are pretty good, though I have seen better prices elsewhere (especially Tramdock).

BTW, I got an e-mail from Tramdock -- they are running back to back deals on skis, bindings, and boots tomorrow from 12pm-4pm eastern time. Be worth checking out if anyone is in the market. If you have a Mac, you can use my app to get desktop alerts:

http://hunter.pairsite.com/macsac/

Or just load up the Tramdock web page and keep an eye on it -- the page refreshes automatically.

They recently had Volkl AC50s for $570, which is a steal.

I guess I ought to mention this in the main skiing thread, since everybody likes a good sale....
curih
February 17, 2009
Member since 02/18/2008 🔗
177 posts
I just ordered and received a pair of Monster im82s from levelnine. They shipped quickly and were by far the best price I could find for that model. I didn't buy bindings from them, but it looked like they had good prices on them with free mountings (can't speak for the quality of work). The only issue I had was that the shrinkwrap on the skis was open and they were a little dirty (the kind of dust you'd expect on something sitting in a warehouse for a couple months).

Tramdock is also a great place, if they have what you want. Just got the wife new skis there.
comprex
February 26, 2009
Member since 04/11/2003 🔗
1,326 posts
Check the factory tune on all Heads arriving new in shrinkwrap with a true bar.

I've only seen one pair of im78s and one pair of im88s that were off, but they were way, way off (base high).

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.