what the hell happend to us
33 posts
13 users
7k+ views
Crush
January 26, 2009
Member since 03/21/2004 🔗
1,271 posts
- really. my posts are bitchy, bushwacker pontificates, johnL is accused of being a fox news reporter for saying it as it is, fishnski needs to prove something i don't even get, the colonel pushes goodwill-posi-think to the point of sugar-coated illness, etc etc etc etc etc.

i'm done i remove myself because i'm becoming an [censored] here and i'm not sure why

i'm resetting my password to a random one that i won't remember so i can't log in anymore - goodbye
comprex
January 26, 2009
Member since 04/11/2003 🔗
1,326 posts
We've arrived.

Blast.
BushwackerinPA
January 26, 2009
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
sorry dude....honestly we need to ski. We do alot better face to face.

cheers

I have found leaving my lab top behind on when I go skiing is just about the best thing ever.
fishnski
January 26, 2009
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Originally Posted By: Crush
- johnL is accused of being a fox news reporter for saying it as it is, fishnski needs to prove something i don't even get - goodbye

I like Fox news...I like JohnL..I liked his fair & Balanced thinking on a controversal subject.......As far as me trying to prove something that you don't get....You & me both Brother!!...I hope I get a grip on it one day cry cool....Say it ain't so Crush...bad buzzz nite is all it is...Take two of these & we'll see ya in the morning!
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI
JohnL
January 27, 2009
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
And I regularly remove the snow from the statue of Andy on the top of MPC. wink (That was a funny thread; I need to find it again sometime.)

You really do need a thick head to post on most discussion forums these days. It doesn't matter what the site covers: skiing, college basketball, sports, general news, and especially politics.
Murphy
January 27, 2009
Member since 09/13/2004 🔗
618 posts
This is the most agreeable, peace-loving board I've ever been on. Rarely has anything been said about anyone's mother that wasn't warranted.
JohnL
January 27, 2009
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
Quote:
Rarely has anything been said about anyone's mother that wasn't warranted.

That's easy for you to say, since you still don't know who your mother is.
Murphy
January 27, 2009
618 posts
Originally Posted By: JohnL
Quote:
Rarely has anything been said about anyone's mother that wasn't warranted.

That's easy for you to say, since you still don't know who your mother is.

I DO know who she is....she just won't admit it.
Leo
January 27, 2009
Member since 11/15/2005 🔗
356 posts
Originally Posted By: Murphy
This is the most agreeable, peace-loving board I've ever been on.

Second that. This is one of the only sites I will post on b/c it is actually generally civil and any ribbing is in good spirits. The discussions are usually intelligent and people recognize other points of view. Truly a rarity in the era of anonymity muscles that the internet often engenders.
jimmy
January 27, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Originally Posted By: Crush
- really..........

i'm done i remove myself because i'm becoming an [censored] here and i'm not sure why

i'm resetting my password to a random one that i won't remember so i can't log in anymore - goodbye

Hey E we're all entitled on occasion to be an [censored], don't eye know it. Seven people posted here so far, i have four of your cell numbahs. I think won of the reasons this board is so civil.... by the way unowut really stinks is a week old sardine and cheese sanguich...leo is because so many of us have made turns together. DCSki is more than a bunch of anonymouse [censored] s swingin pork, lost of us have friends here. I'm currently enjoying reading postings from lots of new addicts which is a good thing for DCSki, sameold sameold gets old for all teh lurkers.

I remember a guy who lived in Utah used to post here; crazy funny horny nice guy, yup nutz enough to post his cell on the board and invite anyone who wanted to to ring him up to ski teh canyons. Crush you can go on low earnings so to speak but you can't go away forever, one of us will hunt you down smile.
comprex
January 27, 2009
Member since 04/11/2003 🔗
1,326 posts

Danggit, I'm only 3/7 'coz PBushieA lost his cell phone sumplace in Utah.
crunchy
January 27, 2009
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
i love you all even tho ive only met a few of ya! how bout a dcski meet in person day at WG this winter? smile
fishnski
January 27, 2009
3,530 posts
Crunchy is the Anti(Alpine Skier)Christ...Don't trust him...DO NOT MEET HIM...He will try to hook you on.. Grass!!...West VA White..Strong stuff..it'll Put you up in the Nordic!
fishnski
January 27, 2009
3,530 posts
& it gives you a bad case of the Crunchies!..(Stoned Happy Funnyface)
Murphy
January 27, 2009
618 posts
Originally Posted By: fishnski
Crunchy is the Anti(Alpine Skier)Christ...Don't trust him...DO NOT MEET HIM...He will try to hook you on.. Grass!!...West VA White..Strong stuff..it'll Put you up in the Nordic!

I just got me two pair of them funny thin skis with the crazy bindings. $10 a pair. Ol' school. Almost ran out and bought boots to go with 'em when I heard a forecast for 6" of snow but it turned out to be rain anyway.

It's gonna be funny when I finally try them. I've never been on skis in my life! blush
Roger Z
January 27, 2009
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
Yeah Murph you've gotta send pics the first day you go out on X-C skis. Should really lead your mom into denial at that point. wink
JohnL
January 28, 2009
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
I heard Murphy's mom skis in blue jeans and hangs out at Wolf Creek. wink
pagamony - DCSki Supporter 
January 28, 2009
Member since 02/23/2005 🔗
925 posts

hey murphy - where'd yhou get them 10 buck sticks ? i'd pay that, and maybe one or two more.
crunchy
January 28, 2009
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
Originally Posted By: pagamony

hey murphy - where'd yhou get them 10 buck sticks ? i'd pay that, and maybe one or two more.

i think comprex was giving away some waxless ski's a while back in the classifieds.
Murphy
January 28, 2009
618 posts
I heard Murphy's mom skis in blue jeans and hangs out at Wolf Creek. wink

Me and you are gonna rumble....if I knew what you looked like.
Murphy
January 28, 2009
618 posts
Originally Posted By: pagamony

Father in-law bought them at an estate auction. He's quite the spaver.
JohnL
January 28, 2009
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
Quote:
Me and you are gonna rumble....if I knew what you looked like.

Ask Roger or Zach about that last one.

I don't leave a reflection in the mirror, so it's tough to say what I look like.
jimmy
January 28, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Here you go Murphy mirror and all.
JohnL
January 28, 2009
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
Thanks Jimmy. mad

Now I'm gonna have to watch my back in dark alleys or crowded bars ...
Murphy
January 28, 2009
618 posts
That'll learn ya 'bout talkin' 'bout people's mammas.
David
January 28, 2009
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
Originally Posted By: jimmy
Here you go Murphy mirror and all.

Hey! My ugly mug is in that picture too!
Roger Z
January 28, 2009
2,181 posts
Hey JohnL Murph is Wolf Creek bound this winter. Another inductee to the legends of great skiing.

It'll be a shame not havin' his momma on this trip, though... laugh
JohnL
January 28, 2009
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
Quote:
Hey JohnL Murph is Wolf Creek bound this winter.

I knew that. Just couldn't resist tossing some more fuel on the fire. grin

Even with being on skinny skis for the first time, Murph may still beat Zach down the hill... (Hoping I don't get some Air Force plane strafing my house tomorrow.)

Y'all have a good time. And if you get bored, drive west to meet Jimmy and me and others in Utah. We'll be spending the week trying to coax Crush back on-line.
Murphy
January 28, 2009
618 posts
Quote:
Hey JohnL Murph is Wolf Creek bound this winter.

I knew that. Just couldn't resist tossing some more fuel on the fire. grin

Even with being on skinny skis for the first time, Murph may still beat Zach down the hill... (Hoping I don't get some Air Force plane strafing my house tomorrow.)

Y'all have a good time. And if you get bored, drive west to meet Jimmy and me and others in Utah. We'll be spending the week trying to coax Crush back on-line.

I think my skinny skis will be staying on flat land for awhile.

Speaking of Wolf Creek, I just typed "Wolf Creek Ski" into you-tube and wasted an hour of my life. Do we really have to wait 5 weeks?
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
January 28, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
JohnL,
You talking about Utah the first week of March, or another trip?
The Colonel smile
JohnL
January 28, 2009
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
Quote:
You talking about Utah the first week of March, or another trip?

First week. Only two road trips for me this year; almost 2 weeks in Utah, 1 week in Vermont. Back to back. Hope I still have a job in April.
JohnL
January 28, 2009
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
Quote:
Speaking of Wolf Creek, I just typed "Wolf Creek Ski" into you-tube and wasted an hour of my life. Do we really have to wait 5 weeks?

Yep. But hopefully Roger remembers the location of those tree chutes on the way to Horseshoe Bowl. Best runs on the mountain. Roger?
Roger Z
January 29, 2009
2,181 posts
"Even with being on skinny skis for the first time, Murph may still beat Zach down the hill... (Hoping I don't get some Air Force plane strafing my house tomorrow.)"

HA!

No, I give him enough crap for that but I'll be sure to let him see this post. I already warned Murph not to slide down a powder field on his butt, Zach deserves ribbing for that. grin

Oh, yeah, I remember those chutes, and I remember the two we found and how to get back there... but I also remember the one bowl and the trees below it, which to this day I think ranks as one of the great powder runs (and great runs) I've had in my life. Not the bowl part- as Sandra said I looked like Donald Duck coming down that- but the trees below. Maybe this year I can do better in the bowl!
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?