5 posts
3 users
1k+ views
markmatty
January 14, 2009
Member since 12/17/2008 🔗
10 posts
Hello All,
Jest letting any potentail Vail resort skiers that it's COLD! I spent the day at Breckenridge in -33F conditions. Keystone wasn't much better. Layers all, lots of layers.

I'm a tad confused about this forum. Seems most folks at this site aren't sking out this way. Anyone got a recommendation for something closer to home?
Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
January 14, 2009
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts
We are mostly Mid-Atlantic based skiers but we do vacation out west. Most of the talk here is local with some member's trip reports from Vermont and out west thrown in.

For a more national flavor with a large Colorado Rocky contingent check out EpicSki.com forums
Reisen
January 15, 2009
Member since 01/25/2005 🔗
368 posts
Headed to Summit County Friday afternoon, skiing Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I'm hoping it will warm up a tad, and the forecast is calling for blue skies. I'll hopefully get a chance to head over to Vail at least one day, but won't have a rental, so will probably be dependent on a bus...
markmatty
January 15, 2009
10 posts
Reisen...I'm not sure about buses. You can always check with Vail resorts @ snow.com. Customer service has been pretty helpful to me over the years. I think I overheard a group of guys talking about buses between Breck and Vail last week. Have fun and if you need any info, I'd be glad to get it for you.
markmatty
January 15, 2009
10 posts
Thanks! I need the skinny on Crested Butte.
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?