Whitetail Friday 12/26
3 posts
3 users
2k+ views
3 users
2k+ views
Well, all of my friends ended up wussing out and I'll skiing by myself in Whitetail today.
I will be leaving at 1:30 from Fairfax and prob be skiing by 3:30 pm. If you happen to see this and go there today, say Hi.
Bright yellow jacket, black pants and silver helmet. Grey K2 skis.
I will most likely be suffering on the moguls in Exhibition (if there are any).
I will be leaving at 1:30 from Fairfax and prob be skiing by 3:30 pm. If you happen to see this and go there today, say Hi.
Bright yellow jacket, black pants and silver helmet. Grey K2 skis.
I will most likely be suffering on the moguls in Exhibition (if there are any).
Was there xmas afternoon, and again yesterday (Fri) with the family. Was pretty good, soft Thursday until dark, then nice and soft again Friday. Couple pics below..

nice shots...like the red eyes it makes the shot!

