It didnt suck as bad as normal today
5 posts
4 users
1k+ views
BushwackerinPA
December 13, 2008
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
met up with Laurel Hill Crazy and his buddy Marcus today. Some new snow at springs over the past couple days actually made the first couple hours some pretty soft skiing.

LHC in the early morning fog

Marcus tears it up for an old dude.

Jeff ripping the Crud

and since LHC and Marcus are old they didnt get to enjoy what was some of the best runs I have had in Pee Yah this year.

I then met up with my buddy Jason and we skied some youd have to be insane to ski that thin coverage in the trees.

Me with the chicken dance thing going on

Jeff(pasucks)

and some cool looking trees because of yesterday's ice storm

honestly you dont want to ski here, if you have the choice. Lucky for me I am out of here by janurary.
Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
December 13, 2008
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts
Nice to find a passable photo of me. Marcus looks cool and balanced. You and Jeff were dynamic and inspiring. I wish I could come up to Smuggs later in the season so you can show me the hill. I never skied there.

I hope to see you Tuesday. Thanks for slowing down for a couple a gezzers.
BushwackerinPA
December 13, 2008
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts

pretty good eh?
Bumps
December 13, 2008
Member since 12/29/2004 🔗
538 posts
Nice pics and video. looks good to me here in VA grin.

Originally Posted By: Laurel Hill Crazie
I wish I could come up to Smuggs later in the season so you can show me the hill. I never skied there.

I am headng to smuggs XMAS week myself. They had about 10 inches over last few days, I am hoping they will get hit with more this week.
Denis - DCSki Supporter 
December 13, 2008
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,337 posts
Nice pictures and video. Just goes to show that it is almost always good after a little bit of snow if you are willing to pounce on it.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.