7 Springs this weekend.
7 posts
5 users
1k+ views
MattM
December 3, 2008
Member since 03/1/2006 🔗
23 posts
Has anybody heard any rumors of what they might have open???Specifically relating to Gunnar and Giant Steps?

Thanks
rneubauer
December 3, 2008
Member since 12/3/2008 🔗
1 posts
Season pass holder here and I havn't heard anything. They were blowing on North Face slope last night and will have 5 continious days of snowmaking starting tomorrow night. I guess that it will be open Sunday at the earliest, it they move to Gunnar. I would place my bets on the first cold front after this weekend.
skibum
December 4, 2008
Member since 12/3/2007 🔗
79 posts
sunday is the best bet for gunner ski bum
SpringsRegular
December 4, 2008
Member since 10/14/2004 🔗
153 posts
I would guess there is ZERO chance for Gunnar this weekend. I would point at the weekend before Christmas for it. As far as I know they have not even started making snow on it yet.
MattM
December 4, 2008
Member since 03/1/2006 🔗
23 posts
Thanks for the replys guys. I'm thinking I might go anyways since this is the first weekend we have the house.

Matt
langleyskier
December 4, 2008
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
Conditions should be great, even w/o gunnar... i would definitely take the trip if I was you. Bundle up though, sunday could be bone chilling.. but the little bit of pow that should be on the slopes from snowmaking and the sky should make you forget about the cold.
MattM
December 4, 2008
Member since 03/1/2006 🔗
23 posts
Originally Posted By: langleyskier
Conditions should be great, even w/o gunnar... i would definitely take the trip if I was you. Bundle up though, sunday could be bone chilling.. but the little bit of pow that should be on the slopes from snowmaking and the sky should make you forget about the cold.

10-4. Presently loading the truck. My neighbors must hate Thursday nights with flood lights on while I'm packing for a ski trip.
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?