FS: Head iM77 177cm Skis
1 post
1 user
skier219
December 2, 2008
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts

Going to try and reduce some quiver overlap here. These are 2007 Head iM77 skis with the factory RailFlex rails, in length 177cm. The skis have about 10 days on them and are in like-new condition. They were tuned at the end of last season and still have a coat of summer storage wax.

The 2007 model was the last, and in my opinion best, year for the iM77. That year featured the "liquid metal", "intelligence", and "metal jacket" technologies, but no Chip. This was also the only year you could get a non-Chip model with integrated RailFlex rails.

I can sell these with or without the Tyrolia LD12 RailFlex bindings -- if you already have a set of RailFlex bindings, save a few bucks and slide them on these skis. For anyone unfamiliar with RailFlex, it allows easy adjustment of boot size, and provides 1.5cm of fore/aft adjustment of binding position on the ski.

I'm asking $350 for skis and bindings, or $275 for the skis alone. Prices include FedEx ground shipping to the US East coast; if you're elsewhere in the country, expect to add $5-15 more for shipping. Due to past issues with customs fees, I don't want to deal with shipments outside the US. I can accept payment via PayPal.

PM me if you're interested or have questions.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.