new run at Timberline!
10 posts
5 users
4k+ views
5 users
4k+ views
http://webmail.ec.rr.com/do/mail/message...&v=standard
I'm still a computer caveman...I think you will have to open this file...If it works Its worth it!
I'm still a computer caveman...I think you will have to open this file...If it works Its worth it!
Andy, it takes you to a road runner login screen. Just post your email and password word up here so we can all "read" it...
Yeh right David...I'm an inteligent Caveman..You ain't getting my E-Mail security code!!....I should be in a computer class right now instead of sitting here drinking beer...Hey..I'll forward it to you & you can post it!
Go to aol.com & sign on as Andrfishn@aol.com.. with a password of "Lovemocha"..I just made this e-mail acc & I will never use it...Sorry for the Incompetence but the Video is worth it!
Go to aol.com & sign on as Andrfishn@aol.com.. with a password of "Lovemocha"..I just made this e-mail acc & I will never use it...Sorry for the Incompetence but the Video is worth it!
Andy,
I did not work.
The Colonel
I did not work.
The Colonel
I just watched it ....When i got into the E-mail there was a 0 message sign which I cliked & it popped up. I first tried to upload the attachment but that didn't get me anywhere then I tried cliking the wording that begins with Decente surf & I saw the video which is unbeleivable...Yes i am ashamed at my puter knowledge & aplologize for the inconveneince but if you want to watch a cool vid thats what you got to do

Jimmi fixed something on another post for someone..can ya do it again? http://webmail.aol.com/39598/aol/en-us/Suite.aspx
Jimmi fixed something on another post for someone..can ya do it again? http://webmail.aol.com/39598/aol/en-us/Suite.aspx
Pretty nuts.... And now that you mention, I did see them cutting a new run at Timberline. That must have been the one they were making... I can't wait to ski it!
Yeh..Thats what I would say if I made it down that cliff..."Pretty Nuts"..I'm glad your still there & still hanging around!
Seriously... Timberline does have new trails.
They are basically mountain biking trails that went up this summer.
Weather permitting, go to the ski school desk (or visit www.visitcanaan.com), and check out TRAILS like:
Yellow Mellow
Doc's Revenge
and yes, many more.
I rode two of them earlier this season on backcountry gear.
(that was before I broke my arm) LOL
Anyway, another 2 weeks, we should have powder in the trees, and my arms should be somewhat operational.
They are basically mountain biking trails that went up this summer.
Weather permitting, go to the ski school desk (or visit www.visitcanaan.com), and check out TRAILS like:
Yellow Mellow
Doc's Revenge
and yes, many more.
I rode two of them earlier this season on backcountry gear.
(that was before I broke my arm) LOL
Anyway, another 2 weeks, we should have powder in the trees, and my arms should be somewhat operational.

