T-line's end of season
3 posts
2 users
1k+ views
kwillg6
March 10, 2008
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
Skiing the last 14 years with t-line as my home mountain, I can attest that the owner and mountain management have made their best effort to provide a quality product this year. However, their advertised closing date of April 6th may be a stretch given the yo-yoing of this winter's weather. They could lose two slopes if we have another heavy rain/warm spell. Both the Drop at the headwall and almost heaven have a major bald spot at the usual places. I think WL, upper thunder, and salamander will be fine till April as will OTW. The question will be will lower thunder make it until the 6th when they hold their annual local's cup race. THAT could be real iffy. I don't think snowmaking is an option anymore since they have produced probably 50% more than they would have normally with the added expense. They have been letting both the drop and OTW remain ungroomed \:\) which means bumps. Overall, they have produced a good product and if you haven't been, try to get there this weekend for luau and the tourchlight on Saturday. It's usually one he11 of a party!
t.worden1
March 10, 2008
Member since 12/25/2007 🔗
2 posts
We're gonna race even if we have to jump the bare spots!!!
kwillg6
March 11, 2008
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
That's what I like to read! Always the divine optimist, Timmy. If anybody can pull it off you guys can. The rep t-line has with their race dept is top notch.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.