DCSki Survey Results Coming Soon
5 posts
5 users
1k+ views
Scott - DCSki Editor
February 9, 2008
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
I promised that DCSki Survey results would be revealed in late January or early February, and just wanted to let everyone know they should be posted in the next several days. I've been quite ill since the beginning of this year and am still recovering, which has really slowed me down on everything. (I've tried hard not to make this noticeable, but some were starting to notice the survey results were nowhere to be seen..)

In the meantime, anyone care to guess which resort was voted top overall?
bousquet19 - DCSki Supporter 
February 9, 2008
Member since 02/23/2006 🔗
778 posts
 Originally Posted By: Scott
I promised that DCSki Survey results would be revealed in late January or early February, and ...)
(snip)
In the meantime, anyone care to guess which resort was voted top overall?

Hope you're finally feeling better, Scott. That's a long time to be under the weather.

OK, my guess is that the vote for the region's top resort went to Snowshoe. (IIRC, I voted for Wintergreen and gave strong consideration to Tiumberline--warts and all.)

Woody
Ullr
February 9, 2008
Member since 11/27/2004 🔗
532 posts
Snowshoe top? I doubt it. Timberline should have gotten top honors.
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
February 9, 2008
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
I think the man said "resort", and Timberline is just remotely a resort, rather more a ski area/destination (but one I really enjoy).
I think Scott has a surprise result...HV???
But I would say Snowshoe is the odds on favorite, followed closely by Seven Springs and Wintergreen. Now you talk about a resort with a ski slope, then it is the Homestead.
The Colonel \:\)
SCOTT, so sorry to hear you have been ill. I hope all is now better, and you can hit the slopes later.
David
February 9, 2008
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
I would venture to say that Snowshoe will take top honors this year. You never know though, Seven Springs just might pull it off. Btw, I have been keeping up with everything and just wanted to say that I hope you get better Scott. From the sounds of things you've got to be at wits end with this stuff. You'll get better! Thanks for everything!!!

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?