Playground Program at 7 Springs Feb 2&3
1 post
1 user
Taylormatt
January 30, 2008
Member since 12/3/2004 🔗
339 posts
Just a heads up to anyone who has kids that want to learn to ski or ride the parks. We have a program called the Playground program February 2nd & 3rd. Open to skiers and boarders ages 7-16 who are advanced skiers/riders. It's an all day program each day with 4 hours of instruction and lunch included. $85 for the day 10 am to 3pm. We will be introducing kids to the terrain parks in a safe manner and showing them how to ride boxes, rails, the half pipe and jumps as well as park etiquette. Myself and another instructor will be teaching the skiers and 2 great board instructors will be working with the boarders. For more info or to reserve a spot, you can call 7 Springs Snowsports School at 1-800-452-2223 xt. 7445

The first Playground lesson was a few weeks ago and we had some boarders show up, but no skiers. This is a new program, so if anyone is interested in getting into park riding, it's a great opportunity. Hopefully it takes off and we can also start offering this to adults over 16 who want to start learning to play in the park (which was my original goal, but I'll take what I can get).

Jibbertunities to all \:\)

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?