Whistler Trip Report
6 posts
5 users
1k+ views
MarkMascolino
January 28, 2008
Member since 01/18/2007 🔗
32 posts
Hi all, I was at Whistler between Christmas and New Year's and finally got around to putting together a trip report on my blog.
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
January 28, 2008
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
Thank you, Mark for such a thorough report that not only included the joys of skiing at the 2010 site of the Winter Olympics, but many details as to how one could avoid paying top dollar for tickets, lodging, etc. as well as avoiding the longest lift lines.
Hopefully the airline that reneged on its contract with you, reimbursed you.
The Colonel \:\)
MarkMascolino
January 28, 2008
Member since 01/18/2007 🔗
32 posts
Airline refund was easy and painless. It was just a simple web form to fill out. Finding the alternate flight wasn't. \:\)
lbotta - DCSki Supporter 
January 29, 2008
Member since 10/18/1999 🔗
1,535 posts
Wonderful report. Agree with all, including your choice of rentals. They allowed me to demo skis and change my choice several times, always with a smile. I thought they were first-rate. The Peak to Creek is my fav. Did it three times in one day and that was all I had time to do. Impressive resort, and great report!
dcmidnight
January 29, 2008
Member since 11/11/2006 🔗
125 posts
Great report, thanks for taking the time. My wife and I love Whistler and I've posted my reports here a couple of times. Unfortunately we couldn't make it up this year but hoping to this summer or else next year at the latest.
GRK
January 31, 2008
Member since 12/19/2007 🔗
404 posts
Thanks for the trip report. We are thinking about going to Whistler and I thought I remembered someone posting a report...good stuff. \:\)

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?