1st Snow in memory
4 posts
3 users
1k+ views
fishnski
January 11, 2008
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Baghdad Iraq woke up to snow yest morn...the 1st that any have ever seen. Many were filled with joy & commented that it may have been a blessing from God. They thought the snow was beautiful & had trouble coming up with ways to call it since it doesn't come up in their normal conversations.."Its Raining Snow outside!)....They are now out in the streets & are burning pics of Owl Gore & are taking off their shoes & whacking Owl Gore dummies!..."Death to Global warming" they are chanting!...Many more are thinking of moving to Canaan Valley & they are now lurking on DCSKI!....They might have to introduce all you can eat Shish-ka-bobs at TL pub soon...the valley will be saved with new Buis!!!
David
January 11, 2008
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
Wow you sure are one crazy man fish.... I can see all of the little children crowding the streets stomping and spitting on an Al Gore poster. I am sure Canaan Realty was flooded with calls today from Iraqis looking for a place to rent this winter....
JohnL
January 11, 2008
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,562 posts
 Quote:
I am sure Canaan Realty was flooded with calls today from Iraqis looking for a place to rent this winter....

Just spit out some more Mountain Dew! Good one.
fishnski
January 11, 2008
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Just a spit up JohnL?? Was hoping for a little Dew out the nostril action!...Thanks for the added visual David...Allah Akbar!..Snow is great.....isn't that what it means?
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?