Ski Trip Planning companies
4 posts
3 users
1k+ views
gettjb
January 8, 2008
Member since 01/8/2008 🔗
2 posts
Does anyone know of any good companies that set up group ski trips for church youth groups? Looking for an outfit that arranges bus trans, hotel arrangements, rentals, meals, etc.

Origin will be from Northern Virginia and open to travel to places in WV, PE, upstate NY.

As most of these kids will be first time, ad hoc skiers, looking to keep things economical.

Appreciate any information you could share!

Thanks,
T
kwillg6
January 8, 2008
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
There used to be a company out of Jeffersonton, Va that I used a couple of times. Can't remember the name. I used to do my own when I sponsored a ski club at the school where I work. Contracted a bus line, and worked with CV Conference Center. They can do a great job putting together a package for you. It's cheaper in March ;). Then there is the t-line bunk houses through group sales. Not a bad deal for kids but again, you have to get them there. Go off season (mid march) and you can put together a decently priced weekend $130-$170) all inclusive, for kids where chaperones go free. PM me and I can let you know the specifics on how I did it.
Denis - DCSki Supporter 
January 8, 2008
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,337 posts
The group is TASC for Teens and here is a link,
http://www.moberleysite.com/tasc/home_ski.htm

I work part time with them as a ski instructor and trainer. I can vouch for the quality of the organization and the trips they run.
kwillg6
January 9, 2008
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
Should've remembered that since it's only 15 miles up the road from where I work.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?